So much to do, so little time!
Because MSU Denver students are so busy studying, working and living life, they often don’t realize there’s an entire world of cultural, sports and fitness opportunities right here on campus!
University activities are not only a great way to cement friendships, they also help to develop leadership skills, make professional connections and relish what it means to be an urban university student.
Enrich your life inside and outside of class by enjoying:
Did you know…
- The Student Travel Program provides grants to students who want to attend professional conferences?
- The ticket price for MSU Denver students for men’s and women’s basketball games is zero, nada, zip?
- You can get leadership experience and academic credit through the Urban Leadership Program?
- MSU Denver has fraternities and sororities?
- Undergraduate research can be a vital part of your education?
- You can get a wild boar or vegan hot dog at Biker Jim’s Gourmet Hot Dog Cart at the Tivoli Commons?
- There are free spinning classes at the Auraria Recreation Center?
- You can find lots of opportunities to volunteer in the community through our Center for Urban Connections?