Degree Completion through Extended Campus
Degree Completion Program Benefits:
- Save time by pursuing or finishing your degree at our convenient MSU Denver South Campus location (plenty of free parking.)
- Attend classes in the evenings or on weekends.
- Computers at the MSU Denver South Campus are networked to the Auraria campus and offer an extensive selection of software with access to the Auraria Library catalog (Skyline) and other databases.
All MSU Denver Extended Campus Degree Completion courses are taught by Metropolitan State University of Denver full or affiliate faculty. Each program is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Business Degree Offerings
MSU Denver South Campus offers most of the courses required for majors in Accounting and Management.
The Accounting program prepares students for entry into careers in public accounting, industry, tax and government sector, as well as graduate education and lifelong learning. The Management program prepares students to pursue a career in human resource management, operations management, entrepreneurship or general management.
Hospitality, Tourism and Events Core Courses
MSU Denver South Campus offers core courses (on a 2 year sequential rotation) required for a major in Hospitality, Tourism and Events. Concentration courses are offered on the Auraria Campus. The Hospitality, Tourism and Events program prepares students to work in the hospitality industry in a variety of positions in hospitality, tourism, and events management.
MSU Denver South Campus
5660 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Suite 100
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
For more information on the Degree Completion programs at the MSU Denver South Campus, call 303-721-1313 or e-mail Extended Campus.
- Business - Business Core, Accounting, and Management degree requirements
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Events - Core courses
SUCCESS - AT YOUR CONVENIENCE!
Evening and Weekend Classes
The MSU Denver South Campus offers evening and weekend classes designed to fit your busy schedule with access to computer labs, free parking, RTD Light Rail, and qualified faculty and staff dedicated to serving your needs and those of our community.
Request Class Schedule
To request the Extended Campus class schedule, MSU Denver Extended Campus Options, click the "Request" button above, or to view online, click here for the Summer/Fall 2015 Extended Campus Class Schedule.