Please join us for the fifth annual MSU Denver Executive Update briefing series. The MSU Denver Executive Updates provide an opportunity to learn more about University resources that are available to you and the community and to gain insight into the critical role MSU Denver plays in the Rocky Mountain region.
Each briefing offers a presentation on an area of excellence at the University and ways in which we are making a difference in Denver and beyond. The briefings run from 7:30–9 a.m. and include a complimentary breakfast. Please note, these are not fundraisers and there will be no solicitations.
Center for Advanced Visualization and Experiential Analysis (CAVEA)
Join Dr. Jordan for a presentation, discussion and tour of the CAVEA at MSU Denver.
- See the state-of-the-art decision theater designed specifically for the Rocky Mountain region and its unique needs.
- Experience for yourself how this multi-room facility, with 3-D video and support software for meeting facilitation, idea generation and outcome tracking, assists users in making better decisions through visualization and collaborative problem-solving.
- Hear how CAVEA can help those in business, education, government and the nonprofit sector analyze their decisions and policies before they’re applied.
- Meet our new director, Sarah Harman.
- Network with Denver business and community leaders.
Wednesday, Nov. 18
Student Success Building, Suite 420
890 Auraria Parkway (Across from the Pepsi Center)
The program includes complimentary breakfast and parking.
RSVP by Thursday, Nov. 12.
Since 2010, the Executive Update series has informed local business, nonprofit and governmental leaders of the vital role MSU Denver plays in educating Coloradans and fueling our economy. There are four briefings per year held on campus. We hope to see you at a briefing!