Blackboard Learn Face-2-Face Training Offerings
To register for one of these trainings, please click on the “Register” button next to the session you prefer. Use your MSU Denver e-mail address when registering. Registration closes at 7:00 a.m. the day prior to the start of the session.
Blackboard Learn Online Training
Blackboard Learn training for faculty is now available at msudenver.blackboard.com. This faculty training consist of seven courses, including:
- 01 Getting Started with Blackboard: An introduction to Blackboard Learn from a student and instructor perspective.
- 02 Building Courses: The basics of adding content to a Blackboard Learn course.
- 03 Enhancing Communication: Concepts of communicating with students as well as basics of designing and managing discussion forums in Blackboard Learn.
- 04 Assessing Learners: Creating, managing and grading assignments and tests in Blackboard Learn.
- 05 Designing Engaging Content: Planning an exemplary course and addressing diverse learning needs.
- 06 Building Online Communities: Creating, managing, and grading blogs, journals, wikis, and groups in Blackboard Learn.
- 07 Monitoring Student Performance: Managing the grade center and other student reporting tools.
To access the training tutorials, follow the Blackboard Learn Login steps.