MSU Denver ELITE Certification Program
E-Learning and Instructional Technology Exemplar
In partnership with the nationally recognized Quality Matters organization, MSU Denver is proud to announce the E-Learning and Instructional Technology Exemplar (ELITE) professional certification program. Outstanding MSU Denver faculty members are encouraged to participate in this fully-funded program.
This certification program is designed to:
- sustain quality teaching and learning through proven effective practices and strategies
- equip faculty with practical methods of applying global standards and empirical research to enhance teaching practices
- provide opportunities to connect with intra- and inter-institutional networks of faculty leaders with a focus on student learning success
- Identify methods of effectively engaging students and improving their critical thinking skills by strategically using a learning management system
- enable faculty to become an internationally-recognized Quality Matters peer reviewers, providing additional opportunities to collaborate with peers and the possibility to earn an income while improving quality in higher education
Specifics can be found on our ELITE Certification Program brochure.
Applications are due by Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 at 11:59PM. Selected candidates will be announced on July 7th, 2017. Candidates will then have until June 30, 2018 to complete the program. If you have any questions please contact Alex McDaniel: email@example.com.
Be sure to review your commitments with your department chair to ensure you are able to invest the time needed for completion of the program.