FILE A REPORT
The responsibility of Student Conduct is to administer the conduct system for MSU Denver by implementing the Student Code of Conduct.
Student Conduct does this by:
- Assisting in the development and education of students
- Supporting the rights of and striving for the equitable treatment of every member of the University community
- Helping to maintain the orderly conduct of Universty activities
- Encouraging students to treat one another with dignity and respect
- Promoting the University's expectations of students
- Encouraging the use of critical thinking
- Creating a means of identifying and tracking repeated incidents of individuals
- Presenting programs and serving as a resource
- Giving members of the MSU Denver community an opportunity for involvement in the conduct process.
Follow these links for more information:
- Reporting an Incident
- Sexual Misconduct/Title IX
- Disciplinary Records Policy
- Hearing Procedures
- Appeal Process
- Academic Integrity
Reporting an incident involving student behavior.
Any member of the campus community can make a report if they have information that a student's behavior may have been in violation of the . Reports are taken through an online incident report form. File a Report
In an Emergency that requires immediate attention--crimes in progress, fire, life threatening behavior—please contact the police immediately by dialing 911. Note that the Auraria Police Department can be reached by dialing 303-556-500 from a cell phone or by dialing 911 from any Auraria Campus phone.