Welcome to the Criminal Justice and Criminology Department!
Criminal justice and criminology is a fast-growing field where students can explore the functions of, and interactions among, police, courts, and corrections systems. Class offerings are a varied blend of theoretical examination and practical application, ranging from human behavior and social structure to management principles and supervisory skills. The Criminal Justice and Criminology Department recognizes that each of us is a teacher as well as a student. It operates as a diverse community that embodies passion, commitment, civility, integrity, and mutual respect. The CJC faculty and staff provide opportunities for collaboration, renewal, and scholarship in academic preparation for responsible, equitable and moral administration of justice. The CJC faculty are committed to leadership in the community and to examination and assessment of the criminal justice paradigm. See Criminal Justice and Criminology for general information on the department.
Welcome to Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology!
- The CJC department is looking for Lab Monitors. These volunteers will help CJC students who use the CJC computer lab (WC 255). Please visit the department if you're interested in this position.
- If you're interested in the Study Abroad in South Korea, see Study Abroad_South Korea.
- For Study Abroad in Netherlands in Spring 2017, see Study Abroad_Netherlands.
- New job opening: Braddy Investigative Group. Also, Colorado Network to End Human Trafficking Hotline is looking for volunteers. Colorado Network to End Human Trafficking Hotline
- Check here for other job openings.
CJC is on Facebook! "Like" us at: