Welcome to the Criminal Justice and Criminology Department!
Criminal justice and criminology is a fast-growing field where students can explore the functions of, and interactions among, police, courts, and corrections systems. Class offerings are a varied blend of theoretical examination and practical application, ranging from human behavior and social structure to management principles and supervisory skills. The Criminal Justice and Criminology Department recognizes that each of us is a teacher as well as a student. It operates as a diverse community that embodies passion, commitment, civility, integrity, and mutual respect. The CJC faculty and staff provide opportunities for collaboration, renewal, and scholarship in academic preparation for responsible, equitable and moral administration of justice. The CJC faculty are committed to leadership in the community and to examination and assessment of the criminal justice paradigm.
Welcome to Spring 2016!
- All faculty members and staff wish you a great semester! Please look through this site for more information about CJC and feel free to come to CJC department for further questions.
Hague Study Abroad Information Meeting
- If you have enrolled for "CJC Study Abroad: International Criminal Justice: Netherlands," mark your calendar.
- The information meeting will be held on January 28th (Thursday) at 6:00 pm in West Classroom 254.
- Contact Dr. Jenn Capps (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- Independence House Fillmore is looking for a male candidate. See the attached file for details.Independence House Fillmore You can find numerous other job openings in criminal justice field here.
CJC is on Facebook! "Like" us at: