Center For Faculty Excellence
Portfolio Preparation Short Courses for Spring and Fall 2015
These workshops are meant for faculty as they prepare their portfolio for submission. Dr. Luis Torres (Student and Academic Affairs) will run the workshops with assistance from the Director, Center for Faculty Development and the staff of the Educational Technology Center. Please bring a copy of your department guidelines to the workshop.
Summative Peer Observation Request Forms 2015:
Welcome! The Center for Faculty Development supports the professional growth and development of all faculty members in all areas of their work: teaching, scholarly activities, and service.
For more information and to register for these events: Registration
- Expand Credit for Prior Learning on Your Campus: March 5, 2015 - 12:00 PM
- Avoiding the Perils of Predatory Publishers: March 12, 2015 - 1:00 PM
- Our Curriculum Matters: T-Learning and General Studies: March 31, 2015 - 10:00 AM
- Career Advising 101: April 1, 2015 - 12:30
- Creating a Cross-listed Honors Course: April 2, 2015 - 2:00 PM
- Our Curriculum Matters: Using Backward Design for Developing: April 14, 2015 - 10:00 AM
- How to Improve Your Syllabus: What the Evidence Suggests: April 17, 2015 1:30 PM