Colorado Combined Campaign @ MSU Denver
Welcome to the 2013 Colorado Combined Campaign.
As of 12/03/2013
In the spirit of going "green", MSU Denver will no longer pre-print and mail Colorado Combined Campaign pledge forms to each employee. For those that wish to donate via a paper pledge form, you may still do so by going to the Donate via Paper Form section of this site.
The Colorado Combined Campaign allows you to also donate your money to various charities and agencies. You may also choose to donate without specifying a recipient, in which case your money goes into a common pool distributed to all the member agencies of Colorado Combined Campaign.
Why donate through the Colorado Combined Campaign (CCC):
- Every donor may designate that their donation go only to charities of their choosing and the campaign is completely optional and totally confidential.
- Donations made through the CCC have a greater impact when they are combined with the contributions from other fellow State employees.
- Contributions are tax deductible. Every agency in the CCC directory is a recognized 501 (C) (3), the IRS nonprofit status and All of the nonprofits that are supported by the CCC are located and deliver services within the State of Colorado.
- The CCC offers a wide variety of charitable organizations ranging from the arts, environmental causes, educational institutions, and health and human services.
- Colorado Combined Campaign is run by state employees for state employees. An Advisory Board made up of State employees sets policy, drafts by-laws, selects the nonprofits and oversees the administration of the Campaign.
The deadline for returning completed forms or donating online to the Colorado Combined Campaign is January 3, 2014.