INTRAMURAL SPORTS PROGRAM
The Intramural Sports Program is a student-fee supported service provided on the Auraria Campus and is open to all students, faculty, and staff of MSU Denver, CU Denver, and CCD.
Some programs allow non-students to participate in a limited capacity.
Some programs include recreational, intermediate, and competitive league play.
CURRENT AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- Basketball (Starts February 22nd, 2016) REGISTRATION IS OPEN
- Volleyball (Starts late January, 2016)
- Slow-Pitch, Co-Ed Softball (Summer 2016)
- Ultimate Frisbee (Drop-In at the Regency Athletic Complex in late Spring/Early Summer 2016)
- Soccer (Leagues at the Regency Athletic in late Spring/Early Summer 2016)
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR SPRING BASKETBALL!!
VOLLEYBALL HAS SOLD OUT FOR TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND THURSDAY NIGHTS. EMAIL DAVE LAMOTHE (SEE BELOW) FOR CURRENT STATUS OF SUNDAY NIGHT LEAGUES!!
TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Go to http://www.imleagues.com
- Select Auraria Campus Intramurals from the drop-down menu
- Enter your information using your school email address and submit
- You will receive an account activation email to the address you submitted
- Click the link in the email to activate your imleagues.com account
- You will be automatically added to the “Auraria Campus Intramurals” league
- You can also search for schools by clicking the drop-down “Schools” link
TO SIGN UP FOR AN INTRAMURAL SPORT
- Click on the “Auraria Campus Intramurals” link at the top of the website after you login
- Click on “Spring 2016 Basketball”, for example, and choose the league you wish to play in
SIGN UP FOR THE SPORT IN ONE OF FOLLOWING THREE WAYS
- Hover your mouse cursor over the registration link at the top right of the webpage and choose an option from the drop-down menu
1. “Create a team”
(For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their own team by clicking “Invite Members” on the team page, but invited members must accept the invitation to be added onto the team
- Search imleagues.com for registered players and invite them
- For players who haven’t registered on imleagues.com, scroll down the page and click on the “Invite by Email Address” link and enter their email address
2. “Join a Team”
(Any one option will work)
- Accept the request from the captain to join their team
- Find the team and captain on the “Division/League” page and request to join
- Go to the captain’s player-card, view their team, and request to join
3. “Join as a Free Agent”
- You can list yourself as a free agent
- You will be visible to all members of the site and you can request to join teams
- You can post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
- Note: Free Agents are not guaranteed placement on a team
Intramural Sports Employment Opportunities
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Outdoor Leadership and Intramural Sports Specialist
Campus Recreation at Auraria
Metropolitan State University of Denver
Campus 86, P.O. Box 173362
Denver, CO 80217-3362
Phone: 303-352-4944 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org