March Madness Rec Center Closures & Schedule (PDF 40 KB)
Healthy Pursuits Schedule (PDF 1,017 KB)
Outdoor Adventure Schedule (PDF 255 KB)
Informal Recreation Programs
Informal Recreation programs include many activities commonly associated with municipal recreation centers and fitness clubs. These might include weight facilities, aerobic equipment such as treadmills, stair machines and stationary bikes, racquetball, volleyball, basketball, and swimming. Students enrolled at any of the three institutions are welcome to drop in during facilities hours and participate in whatever areas they choose. Because students have paid the student fee, there is no additional charge for Drop-in activities. Faculty, staff, alumni, guests, UCD Health Sciences Center students and significant others, are permitted to participate with the purchase of a semester membership or daily guest fee.
Rentals and Reservations
Equipment Checkout Center
- The Equipment Checkout Center is located between the men’s and women’s locker rooms on the 1st floor of the PE Building.
- To checkout an item, a student, staff or faculty member must submit an ID to the CRA staff member working at the Checkout Center. When the rental item is returned, the ID will be returned to the patron.
- The following items are available for daily use:
- Tennis Balls
- Soccer Balls
- Racquetball racquets
- Badminton racquets
- Squash racquets
PE108 – CRA Main Office
- Locker room lockers can be rented at room 107 in the PE Building.
- Semester towel rental cards can be purchased for $8 at room 108 in the PE Building.
- Dance Studio, Squash and Racquetball Court reservations
- The Dance studio, squash and racquetball courts may be reserved at the Main office or by calling (303) 556-3210.
- These spaces may be reserved up to 48 hours in advance.
For outdoor rentals, please go to the Outdoor Adventure Rental Shop page.