5th Annual MSU Denver Undergraduate Research Conference: A Symposium of Scholarly Works and Creative Projects
The 5th Annual MSU Denver Undergraduate Research Conference took place on Friday, April 22, 2016 in the North Classroom. This year's conference had around 600 attendees and showcased 166 student poster and oral presentations.
- September 26, 2016 - Grant Deadline
Why present at the conference?
- Impress graduate school admissions committees and potential employers
- Make connections with other MSU Denver student researchers and faculty
Interested in participating?
Talk with your favorite professors and explore potential topics
- Consider presenting scholarly projects/research that you've already completed
- Find other students who want to collaborate and, as a group, ask a faculty member to mentor you
- Partially completed projects are welcome. Talk with your faculty mentor to determine whether this would be a good route for you.
Presenters at the Undergraduate Research Conference are responsible for ensuring that they have followed appropriate procedures for human subjects research as outlined by the MSU Denver Human Subjects Protection Program. The MSU Denver Institutional Review Board is the final authority on this issue so please refer all questions to them at www.msudenver.edu/irb.