Undergraduate Research Conference
3rd Annual MSU Denver Undergraduate Research Conference: A Symposium of Scholarly Works and Creative Projects
If you are an undergraduate student who would like to present your work at the next conference, start planning now! The conference is taking place on April 25, 2014. Location TBD from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
All undergraduate majors and concentrations are encouraged to participate!
Last year's conference had more than 400 student presenters, faculty, student attendees, guest, and leading industry companies registered!
The conference showcased over 170 student poster/oral presentations representing 34 different majors!
Important Conference Deadlines
Student Abstracts and Registration Deadline is April 4, 2014 at noon MST
Why present at the conference?
- Impress graduate school admissions committees and potential employers
- Make connections with other MSU Denver student researchers and faculty
Interested in participating?
Talk with your favorite professors and explore potential topics
- Consider presenting scholarly projects/research that you've already completed
- Find other students who want to collaborate and, as a group, ask a faculty member to mentor you
- Partially completed projects are welcome. Talk with your faculty mentor to determine whether this would be a good route for you.
You are more than welcome to participate as an attendee. Please make sure to register.
Presenters at the Undergraduate Research Conference are responsible for ensuring that they have followed appropriate procedures for human subjects research as outlined by the MSU Denver Human Subjects Protection Program. The MSU Denver Institutional Review Board is the final authority on this issue so please refer all questions to them at www.msudenver.edu/irb.