MSU Denver License Plates
Put some pride on your ride and support student scholarships. With our recent name change and new logo, we’re excited to debut our new license plates. In celebration, we’re offering a special license plate rate of $25 (regularly $50) until December 31, 2013. Your purchase is 100% tax deductible.
Step 1: Order your plates
Step 2: Take your license plate redemption certificate to your county DMV
Once you have placed your order and made your donation, you will receive an Organizational License Plate Approval Certificate. Your certificate MUST be presented to the county motor vehicle office to receive your Metropolitan State University of Denver plates. The DMV will assess an additional one-time specialty plate fee.
Details to note
- Purchases made in person receive the certificate at the time of purchase.
- Phone and mail-in orders allow a minimum of 10 business days for processing and mailing.
- Certificates expire one year from date of purchase.
- Certificates presented at the DMV must read the name of the person claiming the plate for their vehicle. Please call your local DMV to make sure they have the MSU Denver plates in stock.
- Additional license plate certificates require a $50 donation per plate.
- For additional questions, contact the Alumni Association at (303) 356-8320.