Revised Academic Policies beginning 2013-2014
The policies below have either been changed for 2013-2014, or a change to another policy affects how it works. The policy statements are available in the 2013-2014 catalog.
These types of policies apply to all current students, regardless of when you started. Other information in the catalog, however, such as program requirements are specific to the catalog the student is using for degree requirements. See Finding Your Catalog Year for information on determining which catalog to use, and students may find their Catalog online.
- New Notations: Withdrawal/Administrative Withdrawal from a course after census (replacing the "NC" notation, which will no longer be used)
- Grade Replacement (replaces Last Grade Stands)
- Repeated Courses (how many times certain courses may be attempted)
- Audited Course
- Intent to Enroll Policy (new and readmitted students must declare their intention to enroll)
- General Studies Timing of Completion (when particular General Studies requireents must be completed)