We welcome non-degree students interested in taking classes who do not intend to work towards a bachelor's degree from MSU Denver.
What's required and what can you expect as a non-degree student?
- You are not required to submit official high school or college transcripts
- If any college transcripts are received by MSU Denver, they will not be evaluated.
- You do not have to complete an Orientation session.
- You are not eligible to receive financial aid.
To change to a degree-seeking status after being admitted as a non-degree student, please submit the following to the Office of Admissions:
- Your official high school and college (if any) transcripts
- Status Change Request Form