||Mentoring Students Through the IRB Process
|| Wednesday, February 6, 2013
| Event Status:
||Training - Faculty Development
||Presenters: Ann Morrison and Courtney Rocheleau
Workshop participants will:
• Learn how to simplify the IRB Request for Review Process for student research in order to facilitate protocol approvals and support faculty in spending more time teaching important aspects of research design and less time on paperwork.
• Find out the difference between class projects and student research.
• Be informed of current IRB policies and rationale, including reasons why students are no longer approved as Principal Investigators.
• Take home scripts of text for some sections of the Request for Review.
• Find out more about the CITI Program training.
• Be directed to resources for teaching students about human subjects protections.
About the Presenters: Ann Morrison is the Chair of the MSU Denver IRB and Courtney Rocheleau is an Assistant Professor who led 40 students through the IRB process in Fall 2012.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. PLEASE CLICK ON THE EVENT TITLE AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS.
| Start Time:
| End Time:
32 seat(s) available, click here to Reserve a seat.